- No yard waste in front of your house (except during the Fall and Spring pickup periods)8
- 2018 curbside leaf pickup schedule: Dates TBD (All Wednesdays)
- Parks’ curbs and islands: PLEASE do not use for dumping yard waste from owner’s yards
- Storm Tree Branch Removal: The city is responsible for collecting branches from the trees they maintain (between curbs and sidewalks). Other storm debris in your yard is to be put in your yard waste containers.
- Weekly Yard Waste Pickup Schedule. With a green sign on your front door on Mondays, yard waste service will come to back of house to (a). empty trash cans filled with yard waste, or (b) remove paper bags filled with yard waste. (Note: When a collection day falls on a holiday or follows a holiday, the pickup is shifted to the next day). To report an issue regarding pickup, please use the Report2Gov.net link or call Republic Services (636-947-5959) to report an issue.